Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, April 24, 2009

Nothing to say.

Hi, today done kh folio in school. Do until 4.2 nia. Then we got moral. Moral i dont know what the teacher talking cuz i didnt listen. The teacher was looking at us and we just don't care. But luckily he didn't scold cause we stop talking for awhile. Then its recess. I ate burger and french fries. I finish my money for this week. Haiz. I think its the first time i use up all my money for the week. I eat more and i feel hungry faster. Something wrong with my stomach. We got science after that. No teaching. She collect money for the pink card or something. I told her i use up all my money. Haha.Then we got english. Teacher let us to discuss for our oral so me, yi ling and xiao shan chit chated. They were both singing and marvin told them to stop by writing on the whiteboard. Jia Jia draw a shit on the board. Nice ler. Lol. Yanqi didnt talk very much because she did all the writing. Haha. Thx Yanqi. We let teacher read our oral sketch and she say ok. Quite interesting. She say remember to change your 'parashoot' ah. Lol. Then we rehersal once and we go back home. Went tuition like always but luckily no homework today. Came back watch tv for awhile then i slept for an hour i think. Too tired liao. Then i went to cut my hair because the stupid hari kecemerlangan thing. They say i have to pin if not have to cut. I prefer to cut because i will look like a geek if i pin. On stage somemore. Haiz. Stupid lar. I don't want to go ler. Call someone to wakil me and take and i will take it from the person. Haha. And i need to wake up so early too. Saturday also cant rest. Ok lar. Thats all for today. GTG guys. Muaxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Hungry Girl' Has Found the Way To a Snacking Nation's Heart
A little movie about the tradition here:Hungry Girl