Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

~Busy Day~

Hi, time to sleep now. Just came here to cho cho. After coming from home today, i ate my lunch, bath and do my maths work. Im starting to hate maths, cause its getting complicated. Actually when I understand already its not that hard, but my teacher just like to make things complicated. I want Pn. Julie.. Pn Julie where are you? Come and teach us.. helpppppppp!!! Gila liao ah.. Reallh meh? Ya lah.. Uh-oh.. why am i talking to myself ah? Insane lor..

Btw, just to inform you guys, i got a new idol- Raymond Lam. So handsome mar. And i got his autograph. I went pyramid last Saturday with my sis-in-law and she keep looking around for any of her friends because she was scare that someone sees her. Haha. I keep looking around for Yvonne and Zhi-Yu but i can't see them. Kar Yih say he got go pyramid that day too. Well, i got to believe him cause he know how to write his name in chinese with the proper way. Unless you're a big fan of him or you went to pyramid that day.. if not i don't think many will know his proper chinese name is written like that. I ate nando that day and i bought 2 packets of Ali Cafe. Mmmm.. smells good. I like the taste. Got Raymond's taste mah. Haha. Gary said that.

Ok lar. Time to sleep. Will post sometime next time. Bye. Muaxxx.

No comments: