Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Guess what?

Hmmm.. guest what? I didnt go to school today! I woke at 7 and wanted to ask Emira to help me take something to school but ends up she didnt go too. So i went back home and wanted to call Jia Yee to take those papers but i think he went school liao. What to do? Dont care lar.. but Yanqi say Jia Yee was screaming bcuz he cant pass up his sejarah bukti. Haha.. sorry lor.. i bring it tomorrow lar!!

Then i cycle around my neighbourhood and watch some tv. Slept for 1 hour cuz too tired then 10 i surf the net. 11 watch go go travel and 12+ i ate my lunch. Continue and guest what i did after this??......................................................................................................................................................... i watch some english movies, chit chat with my mum. After by bath i have to wait for someone to on9 to ask what hw.. and the oni 1 was neville. He told me the hw is maths and i got to pass up my sejarah latest by monday. While waiting to call yanqi, jia yee sms me and he told me i got 2nd in class. Yanqi told me what happen in school and who got top 10 but not very detail lar. Then i ask Hui Qing which method to use for maths 6.2a and its the LCM method. Haiz.. i use the long way but at least its only 1 question. Hui Qing even say they wanted to ask 'my sister' why i didnt come.. luckily didnt ask, i bet she'll say cause i dont want to see her. Lol Ooohh.. and congrats Hui Qing, you got 1st. I hate you. I got 2nd. I will do something to make your soul vanish bcuz i cant kill you again. Yi Ling dont ever win me cuz i already kill your fishmate and you'll be next if you win. Hahaha Just kidding lar. Numbering in class not important cause PMR result is the important one. I dont want PMR ler... gtg bb.

No comments: