Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

2nd day of exam..

Hi, today is 10th of March. I've just finish my bi, moral and science exam. BI was ok, Moral ok too, but science damn hard ler. Today i saw my sejarah marks. T.T i lose to Yi Ling. I'm so gonna kill you. I put some racun in your fish tank then you know. Haha. And for Hui Qing that scary ghost ah, im gonna put you in a bottle so you cannot get out. Excuse me... wat am i saying??

Nvm back to the point. Last friday we got bm, maths n sejarah. Bm ok i think. Maths was easy. Sejarah ok ok but that fish beat me. Wonder if that fish can get 1st this time? If she got it, her life spand wont be long. Muahahahaha. Im so evillllllll....

That's it. Tommorrow got geo, kh and seni. Need to study now. If not that ghost and fish sure win me. BB

*PS: I updated my blog. Dont haunt me again Hui Qing the scary ghost.

No comments: