Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

3rd day of exam!!

Hi, today must update blog cause i promise Hui Qing i will update. I dont want to be haunt by her again. Lol.

We got exam again today. 1st is geo, normal but can be counted as hard. Then is seni, my colouring sucks. Last but not least is kh. Damn hard ler. I wan die liao. Dunno can get A anot.

We got our scholastics books today. I got all 3. A book cost me RM21 and i only took 30 minutes to finish it. Ish.. waste money oni. Before Kh exam starts, we didnt really read. We were reading, but its a book about zodiac, palm, handwriting and stuff. Hui Qing bought that book. Im so gonna borrow it again.

I bet tommorrow we will get most of our exam papers. I already know my sejarah marks. Maths teacher say nobody get 100. We're dead. So easy also nobody get 100. Im so gonna kill myself. Im sure i do some careless mistakes.

Tommorrow no exam. But we have to go school like normal. Me and yanqi say we gonna bring half of the text. She half i half. Im still thinking which bag i should bring. Is it the purple one or the black one?Both are also my precious bag. I love them. Its part of my life. Haha.

Friday got exam again. Chinese and sivik. Tommorrow only study lar. Although im scare about the chinese cause Pn.Seow say its all subjective. Sivik dont care lar. Useless de. Eh, Kam Hong, stop puting eye shadow on your eye. I know you cant rub it off. Haha. Thanks to the horse face his eye like panda already. We got a new species in our class.

That's all for today.

No comments: