Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Holidays..

Hi, today is the first day of hols. Not having much fun though. I finished reading my crime scene ivestigation book that i bought from scholastics. Nice ler. Its all about finger prints and dna. After reading then watch tv the whole day. Dunno why weekends nothing much to watch de. Wanted to watch sonria pasta today but its finish. Its shows that i missed alot of episod. Haiz.. Nicholas why you never update your website? I thought you should write at least once per month? Dont forget your fans ler. Still, dont try to test me, i will support him no matter what. Hmmm.. green tea dont test me, and its a great future out there if im the assistant. Hahaha

Reporting about yesterday
Yesterday was the last day of exam, we got chinese and sivik. Chinese damn hard, im surely gonna die. Sivik ok lar. Useless also. Should do my bm bahan rangsangan but Pn. Kalthom cant find the paper. She said i can do it after the hols. So thats the end. Should update this yesterday but im too tired. Guess what? I slept at 9.30 yesterday. Wat a GOOD girl. Hahaha

No comments: