Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, February 23, 2009

Laugh Laugh Laugh!!

Hey, today after PH we got bm. About the komsas thingie and the bahan rangsangan. The calcium took my book and i think she lost it and she say i didnt pass up. Im so innocent. -.-
Then seni we let Pn.Hanor draw our sketch book, my drawing sucksss.. i cant even draw a tree!!Then recess, me, yamcake and pooh bear all eat the same food-- hot dog bread. And i buy 1 cup of milo. Hmmm.. let me see.. after rehat is wat ah??? .......................... Ohhhh its BI. The teacher didnt come but calcium took the class. Again she call us to do her work. Then another period of BI and Moral also no teacher. So Me, Yanqi, Yi Ling, Xiao Shan talk about someone.. Hmmm Who ah??? My favourite-- Nicholas Teo. I hate you Yi Ling because you didnt tell me got Nic yesterday!! Its LIVE some more. GRRRRRR... Then those two goats join in. And Kam Hong is gay. He like Ivan. And his wedding will held soon and the bride or groom is 'Chou Chou'. Haha. Kam Hong dont desperate to find a gay person. Find some better one. I know why he turn gay, cause he ' diterbang' by her GS. We laugh alot today. Until Pn.Seow came in. And we just have to shut our mouth. +.+

No comments: