Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Trial!!

Hi, still got 3 days till exam. I just start to study. Can't concentrate and don't feel like studying this year. I don't know why. Trial i so so so near, i didn't even finish one subject. Its like i study this chapter.. memorize it then when you study the other chapter.. i forget the previous one. I wan a brain with more memory space.. mine is too small.. the things to remember is too big. Don't think i will go for tuition this week. Really needa study. And not going to skul 2molo too. Its a waste of time at skul.. although i sleep till 11 or 12 at home. At least i can recharge myself and be more energetic. Than i end up playing outside and not studying. Better than reading the boring sejarah textbook and fall asleep. Wanna know how to fall asleep fast? Take out your sejarah textbook.. especially form 1 and you can sleep for sure. It works for me. I bet it works for you guys. Online the whole night. Not in the mood to study although i know i will do bad this time if i don't study. Short prayer-- * Oh Lord, i hope that You can help me to concentrate when i study. Grant me the wisdom and knowledge so that i can score well in my trial. Let me to know that no matter what happens, i can still count on You Lord. Thank You for all the things you have done in my life. In Jesus name. Amen.* done. That's all for today. I hope i can study well 2molo. Waiting for my parents to come back from a funeral of my relatives. Hope he can Rest in Peace.

No comments: