Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Study group..

Hi, posting for yesterday. Went mcd with frens to 'study'. Hui Qing, Lydia, Yi Ling and Jun Hao went. Jia Yee say he stomach ache wor. At first hor, everyone sit down and study. Starting frm form 1 chap 1. Then the indian staff keep staring at us. I think bcuz we sit there enjoying the air-cond and making noise without ordering any food or drink. So Yi Ling order apple pie. Was it nice yl? Study, study, study. Our tutor for the day was hui qing. Good teacher. haha. Me and yi ling was arguing with her when she skip some point or say the wrong chap. Too bad you got this kind of student. Jun Hao and lydia was quiet when studying. 1 hour of study, one hour of fun. We ate lunch for one hour. Yi ling squeeze out all the oil in the french fries making me feel scare when i eat mine. Yer.. but i did something and make them scare too. I chew my straw.. but i dont think it was anything scary. They dun dare to help me refill because of the straw. I change another straw but i bite it too. Haha. A lesson for all the straws in the world, dont ever let me use u, u will end up 'flat'. Then we half studying and half chit chatting. Jun Hao make Hui Qing angry. Cause we talked about "---" its a secret. Haha.

No comments: