Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, August 28, 2009

Sakit kaki!!

Hi, actually nothing much to say. But since im in pain, and dun feel like doing my work so come here to have a sit. Currently waiting for my mj interview to download finish. Need to wait for an hour. Can't go youtube and find other videos cause it will slow down my program. Oh ya! back to the topic. I fell down on sunday because im playing with a dog. *Jia yee, it is the dog u saw when i wear green shirt white pants. We were both running and chasing each other. The dog was running close to me, and i was trying not to kick it. Too bad, my shoe dunno what happen, i think it hate me and i fell. I fell on the ROAD with short pants. And obviously, my knee is full of sand. I thought is was nothing. I rub it and started playing again. But who knows? Blood flows out like a pipe. I wiped it and walk back home. I put some yellow lotion and a plaster. Next day it was worst. And the next and the next. Till today, i was so so so pain. I change the bandage at 9pm and i still feel pain till this moment. Ok, don't feel like typing now. Wanted to lie down on my bed. BB XD

No comments: