Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, October 29, 2009

The day i've been waiting for!!

Hi, today is thursday 29 of oct 2009. I've been waited more than 2 months for this day. I think today is the day in Malaysia that we can see MJ's This is it rehersal in cinemas. I knew this before PMR and i was like 'yeah i can watch him, but have to wait!!'. And when i know the presale starts on 15 oct and its after pmr im so happy. So i've been at skul asking my frens to join me and watch the King of Pop 'live' eventhough he 's not here now. T.T But i don't care, im not going to miss a chance to watch him. If he's still here, i won't be able to watch him live too cuz he wont come to malaysia to have his concert, and if he does my parents wont let me go. Now im currently watching Dangerous Tour in Bucharest when he sings Heal The World. He juz stands there and sing and everyone will scream. Well, i've gotta say he's charming and loveable!Im in love with him. <3 I'll go summit cinema to watch him (or myself, you'll know why if you're in bakti) later and i'll be going with my mum (ya, she kinda likes him too!), yi ling, yanqi and jia yee. Ok, after his show i'll be going back home straight. Cant shop cuz my legs hurt. My mum dun let me go cinema at first but the doctor say can, cuz you sit there and watch not stand there rite? So, who muz let me go! Ok, i'll be blogging when the show is over!! BB. <3 MJ!!

No comments: