Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Boring day!!

Hi, today ah 24th Oct, haiz.. veli boring lor. Yesterday went jogging, but the leg suddenly senget adi so fall down lor. Last time hurt my right knee, this time is my left knee. the scar is bigger than the right one. and the calves also got alot of scars. now, the worst part is, i cant walk. Last time still can walk, only abit pain. Now my right foot bengkak already bcuz i hurt the inner part. Well, i don't know how long will it take to recover, but it 'muz' be alright by this thursday. You know why? I bought the ticket to see MJ This is it. I can't miss it. I need to go!!! My right foot cannot touch the floor bcuz it hurts so bad. My hand also got abit pain but thats no big deal. Its alright. So now you know, my right knee plus my left foot. That means both of my leg also got problem, i can't walk now. I wanted to go youth today, but bcuz of this fall i cant go. Tomorrow also can't go church. :'( I spent the whole day in my room, well at least still got my comp. And i got the antenna, so i can watch tv too. But dun need tv lar, my burning flame 3 also haven't watch finish. Now until ep18 nia. Long way to go. Kelvin and Bosco damn handsome. Hehe. Bye. Needa continue my show now.

No comments: