Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, January 8, 2009

No teaching school day!

Hey, today went to school no teaching at all. First we went to dataran setia (as usual) and hear some lecture again. Abt hair, discipline and bla bla bla. Then we enter class. And that natasha call us go down to dewan for Program Maju Diri, so we wanted to bring our notebook and pencils but she just say bring yourself is enough. When we go there, En Lee Huat call us to take our notebook and pencils. Haiz.. what's the prob with them? Wanted us to exercise more isit? We stay there hearing those lecturer from MSU college telling us how to study the right way till recess. Then after recess we have to hear again. Then another teacher call Pn .Faizah or something started telling us about SPBT books. Then En. Lee Huat telling us about discipline till school end. The whole day we just went to school to listen to them lecturing us. Lol. But kesian them cause most of us are talking, only boys are listening. What a miracle! I thought boys are the monkeys, and today they're actually listening.

Then at home after bath and lunch i watch movie again. Then at 2 something or 3 my relatives arrive to visit my grandma. I play with my cousin's daughter. Its only 9 months old and its so cute and funny. So adorable. And she actually understands what im saying. Lol. I thought i'm having trouble communicating with babies but not this one. I think it all depends on the baby.

After that i continue watching my movie but i fall asleep. When i woke up its 7pm. Then i ate my dinner. Today my parents went for the bible study class (cell group). I follow also. Its moderate, not too hard i guest. But its a bit quiet. Then we have refreshment. Peanut, Mandarin Oranges, Kuih, Bananas and Chinese Tea. That's all for today. Its late again. Time to sleep. Byezzz.

No comments: