Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

1st of Jan 2009.
Hi.. today is 1st Jan 2009. The start of the year and the start of something new. School will start at 5th and i'll be at 3 Bakti. Start of this year means its time for PMR. Ishh, i hate that word, thats what make me angry cause i need to study for it. Thats what makes all the students stress, scare, unenjoyable year and most of all we study 3 years for 5 days. Haiz.. don't want say so much about this PMR thing lar.. it comes and goes.. and no matter how we don't like it we still have to face it. I better go change a name and take plastic surgery to sit for the PMR so that when the result come out i don't have to face the bad result. Haha.. im insane now!!

31st of Dec 2008.
Haiz.. today didn't go anywhere to countdown so stay at home and watch movie lor. Too bad can't go Sungei Wang and countdown cause got Nicholas and he's gonna perform at 12.30am. He's the last i think. He says he will sing some high songs to entertain the crowd cause everyone will be really high after the countdown and the fireworks. Im hoping to catch some soon on youtube. Hoping those Nic's fans will post it a.s.a.p. Im currently watching The Gems Of Life. I know im late for it.. but who cares.. at least im catching some movie now. I didn't watch any new movie for the whole of my holidays cause i spent it by reading Jean Ure's book, Harry Potter series and watching some drama on tv. Now im watching drama in cantonese, hokkien, hakka, and of course chinese.

30th of Dec 2008.
Hey, im turning back the time now. This long hols im just too lazy to post anything so i might as well post happenings in a few days in a time. Well today i went to Sunway Pyramid with Atiqah, Lydia, Shu-Lyn and Jasmine. Atiqah, Lydia and me went earlier to buy present for them. I bought a little bear with the word 'Happy Birthday' on it and a phone pouch ( I think the word is Famous Star) for Jasmine. Then we went to sushi king and have our lunch, i order a cold noodle in brown and i dip in a soup or something then i put lots of wasabi and i have green tea also. I forgot the name of the noodle and i just know that its cold. And when we pay the bill its RM80+. Then we shop shop and we watch 'Spirit' at 3.45pm. Later we shop again and its time to say bye bye. Lydia's mum fetch me home and before we go Lydia and I went to J.CO to buy donut. I bought a chocolate coated donut and its fill with coffee inside (sweet) and Lydia bought an oreo coated donut. So that's it. And when i went back its just the time for me to on the radio to MYFM and Nicholas is on air. I recorded it and i even sent a msg for him. Too bad the DJ didn't read mine. But nvm, at least i get to hear his voice. Now for the pics..

From left- Lydia, Jasmine , Atiqah, Shu-lyn and me.
I look to the wrong direction, atiqah.. u should tell me!!


Us 3. From left- Lydia, Atiqah and me.


Jasmine and Shu-lyn with their presents.

Our cup of tea. Lol XD

Me at home.


Me again. See my hair.. Lol


29th Dec 2008.
Hey, yesterday Nicholas' drama 无敌珊宝妹 ended. But i have to watch it today. Its cool. 无敌 and 珊宝 got married and they got a baby. 祖安 and 大刀 are couples and also 痴心姐 and 潇洒哥. Nicholas is so tired cause he has to act two person. 1 is 孙无敌 and the other is 孙逸群. I will download the drama later because the internet is too slow now. But still thanks to all nic's fans because they uploaded it so fast.

No comments: