Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Finally the blog is alive again!!

Hi, since im free today i decided to write something short. As usual my life is kinda bored with the daily routine such as school, tuition and comp. not much lar actually, but getting use to it now. Oh and btw, my mood is good now cuz its my bday!! Haha, im officially 16 ppl. not a kid but a teenager. although i dun look like one n i know dat. you dun needa tell me once more. My mood was happy until i say dat stupid thingie in my room. dunno how it fly or crawl or watever it moves into my room. my room is always clean although abit messy but how did dat crockroach went in? Im scare then i call my mum to kill it or watever cuz its one of my phoebias but she dun care abt me and continue to sleep. Now dat dirty brown stuff is still in my room and i dunno where it went. Gotta sleep now. I hope it wont kacau me when im sleeping. Gonna pull my blanket over my head and hold it real tight. Serious dun wan dat stupid crockroach to come near me. Wish me luck ppl, gudbye!!

No comments: